No matter how sophisticated your business operations appear, in today’s world, it’s not IF a crisis will occur, but WHEN. While you can’t anticipate a crisis, you can be prepared for one.
On April 23, ReputationUs’ Casey Boggs presented to members of BOMA Oregon on the importance of enhancing the reputations commercial real estate companies, while preparing for realistic industry crises (e.g., protests, homelessness, slips/falls).
Attendees learned how to:
- Prepare for a crisis
- Develop a crisis communication task force
- Create clear policies and procedures
- Outline communication priorities
- Handle media and social media inquiries
- Restore the organization’s operations back to stability