It’s July 2019. Next year is less than six months away. Your organization is already planning for the year ahead and putting together a 2020 vision (yes, pun intended).
- Is corporate reputation a focus for your organization in 2020?
- Is what employees, customers, prospective customers, media and social influencers say about you important?
- Will you be “listening” or “telling” more next year?
Corporate reputation is now a strategic intangible asset that affects an organization’s:
- Corporate value
- Employment factors
- Risk impacts
In 2020, we are challenging CEOs, CFOs, COO’s, HR directors, CMO’s and the like to explore the overall value of their reputations internally (e.g., staff, customers) and externally (e.g., public, media, social). Should you choose to accept this challenge, the goal is to:
- Measure your reputation across multiple audiences, including against your competition
- Identify if your company’s commitment to quality products and services are resonating with target audiences
- Identify reputation vulnerabilities and opportunities
- Outline a strategic plan
- To enhance and protect your valuable reputation
- Ensure alignment of reputational indicators with your business goals in 2020 and beyond
Most executives say corporate reputation is important, but very give reputation its due diligence. Let’s make 2020 the Year of the Reputation.