Nonprofit Reputation Program
Friday, November 22 @ 6:00 pm PT is the deadline to nominate a nonprofit in Oregon for the ReputationUs (RepUs) and Nonprofit Association of Oregon’s (NAO) “Nonprofit Reputation Program.” Click here to nominate.
In partnership with the NAO, RepUs is offering one NAO Nonprofit Member with six-months of pro bono reputation management support (a value of $14,000). The six-month collaboration includes:
- An audit of the nonprofit’s current reputation internally (e.g., staff, volunteers, donors) and externally (e.g., public, political, media, social media),
- An actionable 2020 reputation management plan, and
- Reputation management support that includes content management, crisis management, media relations, social media, news releases and message unity training.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- be a registered 501(c)(3) charitable nonprofit,
- be based in Oregon,
- be a current NAO Nonprofit Member,
- have the capacity (staff, time, etc.) to designate to the reputation project in 2020,
- complete all sections of the below application.
We welcome applications from all organizations, regardless of their type of work, so long as the organization is working towards the betterment of the community, society or planet. Not sure if your organization is an NAO member? Check the list of current members here. To sign up or renew your membership, visit the NAO website.
The awarded nonprofit will be selected by NAO in a random drawing of the eligible applicants. NAO and RepUs will notify the awardee in late November.