Communication pundits across several industries anticipate a rise in crisis in 2020, including an increased need for reputation and crisis experts to address several imminent dangers, including cybersecurity.
In February 2020, Casey Boggs of ReputationUs will be presenting at three upcoming conferences to address pressing issues around reputation risks, crisis management and cybersecurity.
- CU Conferences – Orlando, FL, February 8 & 9.
- “How Credit Unions Can Protect Their Valuable Reputation In A Critical Environment”
- “Safeguarding Your Credit Union’s Reputation Before, During And After A Crisis”
- Cyber Risks Insights Conference – San Francisco, CA, February 11 & 12
- “Reputational Risk and Intellectual Property: Insuring Intangible Assets”
- Western Bankers Annual Conference – Scottsdale, AZ, February 29 – March 4
- “Son Of A Breach! Cyber Incident Response Insights, Planning and Best Practices From Bank Industry Experts”
Learn more about the topics at ReputationUs.com.