In response to the unprecedented and fast-changing national reaction to the coronavirus crisis, ReputationUs has implemented a designated and discounted array of rapid response services for businesses and nonprofits, if needed. Contact us now for immediate support…Contact@ReputationUs.com or 503-946-8344.
There is no shortage of fear, uncertainty, and misinformation surrounding the recent COVID-19 virus spread. Businesses and nonprofits must move beyond simply offering “wash your hands” and “stay at home” instructions in order to thwart the broader ramifications of this potentially deadly virus. Critical decisions, timely actions and ongoing communications are urgently warranted.
RepUs is Experienced and Ready to Help
We believe at this extraordinary time that ALL organizations should step up and help each other, and leaders need to lead. Our goal is not to monetarily capitalize on this crisis, but rather help assuage fears with proper action.
We are offering our immediate strategic, crisis procedural planning and ongoing communication services at a discounted hourly rate (20%) for businesses and nonprofits seeking expert guidance. Our team has experience handling several major crises over the last couple decades (e.g., 9/11, financial crises, natural disasters, infectious diseases, active shooters, major cyber attacks). This COVID-19 situation has all the makings of another crippling crisis.
RepUs is already seeing companies forced to make critical decisions during “we’ve never experienced this before” scenarios. While watching this unfold, it is essential to take fast, calculated action. Putting protocols in place now to protect your team physically and minimize the risks of contracting the virus must be the first priority. Back-up plans for business continuity must also be codified.
The Center for Disease Control (CDC) provides an Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), including advice for developing a response plan and steps that all employers can implement now. RepUs can augment this straight-forward information with a tailored approach to your organization.
The RepUs COVID-19 Rapid Response Services.
- Develop specific procedures on if/how/when to communicate with specific audiences, if/when issues escalate
- Think through hourly, daily and/or weekly decision-making checkpoints and procedures
- Draft and revise timely, relevant communications
- Identify and direct information via the best channels of communications (e.g., website, social, internal)
Promptly Designate, Assemble and Train Crisis Response Team
- Include a member of the C-suite, board, HR, operations, customer/patient relations, legal and communications
Anticipate Potential Scenarios
- Consider near- and long-term strategies and a communications plan
- Analyze and decide what materials, resources and expenses need to be made now and into the future
Contact RepUs. We’re here to help.