The Crisis Journalist has a unique ability to craft smart, succinct messages during a crisis. The ReputationUs team is seeking a teammate that can absorb a lot of information quickly, offer strategic counsel and produce stellar communications. We’re looking for someone with tremendous quality control and a “can-do” attitude willing to provide ad hoc support and strategy where needed.
Tasks often include (for clients and ReputationUs):
- Professional, succinct written content – Develop strong messaging, statements, staff communications, news releases, social posts, bi-line and op-ed articles, video scripts, etc.
- Editing – Provide impeccable editing skills with “eagle eyes”
- Client strategy – Collaborate with ReputationUs team on client strategy and execution, with direct correspondence with client
- Research– Conduct online and offline research for purposes of augmenting the final communications
- Present – Able to present and clearly articulate details to ReputationUs team and clients
- 10 years’ experience in journalism, media, corporate communications environment
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, communications preferred
- Research and planning experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
We’re a relatively small team at ReputationUs, so a good fit personality-wise is a must! A calm and friendly demeanor goes a long way.