The Reputation Manager wears many hats—from supporting the ReputationUs team members, to participating in day-to-day client interactions, and overseeing quality control—this “can-do” person must be able and willing to provide support and strategy where needed.
Tasks often include (for clients and ReputationUs):
- Professional written content – Develop strong messaging, strategy plans, internal communications, news releases, social posts, bi-line and op-ed articles
- Client strategy – Collaborate with ReputationUs team on client strategy and execution, with direct correspondence with client
- Research– Conduct online and offline research of clients’ reputation and overall image, with the ability to synthesize information into a presentable analysis.
- Present – Able to present and clearly articulate details to ReputationUs team and clients
4-5 years’ experience in a PR, corporate communications environment
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, marketing or business preferred
- Journalistic background preferred
- Research and planning experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledgeable cloud-based sharing
We’re a relatively small team at ReputationUs, so a good fit personality-wise is a must! A calm and friendly demeanor goes a long way.