Nonprofit Reputation Program
Application for Consideration
Nonprofits want to tell their stories and support their causes. To do this successfully, nonprofits must, among many other things, take care of their reputation. Reputation is building familiarity, establishing trust and fortifying confidence within your nonprofit and within the communities you serve and from whom you receive support. Conversely, nonprofits are sometimes tasked with protecting their valuable reputations during a crisis or addressing a challenging issue or political climate affecting their cause
ReputationUs (RepUs), a communications and reputation management firm and NAO Verified Business Affiliate member works with nonprofits to help enhance, protect and defend their reputation through their Nonprofit Reputation Ignitor. For tips, read more here.
In partnership with NAO, and to celebrate Pro Bono Week, RepUs is offering one NAO Nonprofit Member with six-months of pro bono reputation management support (a value of $14,000). The six-month collaboration includes:
- an audit of the nonprofit’s current reputation internally (e.g., staff, volunteers, donors) and externally (e.g., public, political, media, social media),
- an actionable 2020 reputation management plan, and
- reputation management support that includes content management, crisis management, media relations, social media, news releases and message unity training.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- be a registered 501(c)(3) charitable nonprofit,
- be based in Oregon,
- be a current NAO Nonprofit Member,
- have the capacity (staff, time, etc.) to designate to the reputation project in 2020,
- complete all sections of the below application.