The Reputation Of Your Organization Is Critical To Survival
Organizations are good about performing risk management procedures, but rarely address reputation risks—typically only during a crisis. The confidence and trust of the employees, customers and community can have a profound and direct effect on an organization’s bottom line.
Serving corporations and nonprofits around the globe, RepUs is a specialized public relations firm. We focus entirely on reputation and crisis management. Our process for each situation is simple:
- Plan & Train
The entire RepUs team are reputation and crisis mitigation experts. We are leading the movement to enhance, advance and protect corporate reputations and mitigate the damage before, during and after a crisis.
We Safeguard Brands And Listen To Reputations
We specifically help assess and analyze reputations—internally and externally—and make sound recommendations on how to improve and protect these perceptions across multiple audiences and risk categories. If your reputation is impacted, we deploy our crisis planning and management task force to mitigate against additional disruption.
RepUs issues mitigation support includes:
- Cyber Attacks
- Social Justice
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI)
- Active Shooter & Aggressors
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Product failures
- Human Resources Matters
- Executive Departures
- Social media problems
Our public relations services includes:
- Media Relations: We foster strong relationships with your target media outlets (e.g., national, local, industry media) to ensure you’re the go-to company for relevant, timely information.
- Press Releases: If your company regularly produces a sufficient amount of topical, valuable news, we draft, distribute, post and secure coverage of your announcements.
- Content: We develop timely and relevant content that positions your company’s team as experts on industry trends and issues relevant to your target audience.
- Social Media: We can help to oversee or complement your social media efforts to reach and engage with multiple audiences.
- Media and Message Unity Training: We prepare your company’s executives to be formally media trained in anticipation for increased media attention, as well as unify your corporate messaging across all departments so to be consistent, clear and concise.