The tailored crisis preparation and communication plan is a comprehensive set of instructions to ensure your organization is prepared for realistic crises that may come your way. The RepUs prepared plan includes:
- Crisis Response Team. RepUs designates a CRT with delineated roles and responsibilities throughout your organization to prepare for a crisis of any magnitude.
- Identify Crises. A customized list of crises with varying degrees of response to prepare the CRT to respond accordingly to the magnitude of each crisis.
- Crisis Checklist. An actionable crisis checklist to help navigate the CRT and the entire company before, during and after a crisis.
- Phases of Message Development. How to craft critical messages during each phase of a crisis.
- Crisis Scenarios. RepUs prepares realistic crisis scenarios for your organization and outlines the initial actions—and messages—to take during the crisis.