RepUs provides the reputation protection strategy and communications support attorneys and their clients need to succeed. The RepUs experienced litigation support team is skilled at:
- Helping attorneys prevail in court and the court of public opinion
- Protecting, restoring or even enhancing the client’s reputation before, during and after a legal matter
- Providing a different professional insight and perspective to guard against “blind spots” on case-related issues
RepUs’ support also includes maintaining effective internal communications in times of litigation and helping lawyers bridge any reputation gap between clients’ ideals and public perception. Our custom-made approach to each case is a “win-win” for legal professionals and their clients, and an effective tool to achieve the desired outcome.
When To Bring In RepUs
- Communicating internally with staff, partners and stakeholders
- Informing the public, media and social media influencers
- Managing client reputations
- Strategizing risk management
- Whether a plaintiff in a case or defending a client from a legal action, the earlier communications counsel is brought in, the more effective the outcomes.
- Identifying the right communications partner for each case should be done well in advance to preserve valuable preparation time during litigation.
- Initial conversations between attorneys—and sometimes client—and RepUs can be held under a mutually exclusive nondisclosure agreement (NDA).
- Once the scope of the communications need has been identified, the working contract can be arranged to include RepUs in the circle of attorney-client privilege.