The RepUs Spokesperson Training offers a tailored session for an executive spokesperson(s) that is designed to improve communications and deliver meaningful, memorable messages. The two-hour training session prepares the spokesperson(s) for opportunities to deliver around specific announcements or scenarios to ensure they are ready to communicate efficiently and effectively to their target audience. The Spokesperson Training session may include:
- Message and story refinement: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How to communicate.
- Video-taped interviews of the spokesperson facilitated by RepUs to listen and critique message articulation and response.
- Review of your company’s existing messaging, communication protocol and brand voice.
- Key word exercises: Good words, bad words, jargon.
- Response techniques: Cues, target message, transitional and acknowledgement phrases.
- Conducted “mock” interviews to help train for various encounters with the target audience, media or speaking opportunities.
- Clarify key messaging and identify areas needing improvement.
- Training recap and final spokesperson critique.