RepUs acts as your public relations partner throughout the year to proactively tell your company’s story, as well as manage your company’s overall perceptions.
Wikipedia defines public relations (PR) as the practice of deliberately managing the spread of information between an individual or an organization (such as a business, government agency, or a nonprofit organization) and the public.
RepUs mostly agrees with this definition; however today’s public relations tactics goes beyond managing the “spread” of information. RepUs believes PR and reputation management should have a seat at the executive table, as public relations plays a critical role to clearly and authentically tell the important stories of the company, while understanding the overall perceptions of the audience the company serves.
- PR is listening.
- PR is responding.
- PR is engaging.
- PR is participating.
- However, PR is not marketing, advertising or branding.
Some overarching public relations services that RepUs offers include:
- Media Relations. RepUs fosters strong relationships with your target media outlets (e.g., national, local, industry media) to ensure you’re the go-to company for relevant, timely information.
- News Releases (they’re news releases…not press releases). If your company regularly produces a sufficient amount of topical, valuable news, RepUs can draft, distribute, post and secure coverage of your announcements.
- Subject Matter Expert Content. RepUs develops timely and relevant content that positions your company’s team as experts on industry trends and issues relevant to your target audience.
- Social Media. RepUs can help oversee or complement your social media efforts to reach and engage with multiple audiences.
- Media and Message Unity Training. RepUs prepares your company’s executives to be formally media trained in anticipation for increased media attention, as well as unify your corporate messaging across all departments so to be consistent, clear and concise.