We invite you to explore the ReputationUs tailored REPUTATION AUDIT for your company. We get it…looking underneath the hood of your operations to find reputational risks and vulnerabilities can be daunting. However, wouldn’t you rather find these issues on your watch and fix the reputational issues before a crisis exposes them publicly?
At RepUs, we say, “Enhance the reputation that precedes you, before a crisis defines you.”
A comprehensive RepUs Audit is an assessment of your company’s internal (e.g., executive, staff, customers, vendors) and external (e.g., public, media, social) reputation. The audit is designed to ultimately determine if your company is in good standing with its target audiences, evaluate its competitive advantages (or disadvantages), uncover perceptions (good, bad, or indifferent) in the public (e.g., community, media, and social), and if your company’s messages are reaching and resonating with the right audiences, and shaping a positive perception.
In addition, the reputation audit will thoroughly examine:
- Who is/are your target audience(s). RepUs validates and/or disqualifies audiences.
- Determine what perceptions the audiences have of your company.
- Understand why the target audiences have these perceptions and why they care about your company, your industry and/or your competition.
- Identify where (e.g., internal outlets, media, social media, community events) to communicate your company’s information to advance reputation.
- When (i.e., timing and frequency) to communicate.
A RepUs audit is also tailored to your company’s current situation and needs includes:
- Review of existing strategic plan, research, external reputational indicators, social reviews, surveys, etc.
- Analysis of reputation, including key observations, risks, vulnerabilities and opportunities.
- Recommendations that align with what your company is aiming to accomplish in 2021 and beyond.