The Reputation Enhancer is a unique job with remarkable experiences to learn and grow. This person wears many hats—from supporting the RepUs team members, to participating in day-to-day client interactions, and overseeing quality control—this “can-do” person must be able and willing to provide support and strategy where needed.
Tasks often include (for clients and RepUs):
- Professional written content – Develop strong messaging, strategy plans, journalistic research, internal communications, news releases, social posts, Q&As and op-ed articles
- Client strategy – Collaborate with the RepUs team on client strategy and execution, with direct correspondence with the client
- Research– Conduct online and offline research of clients’ reputation and overall image, with the ability to synthesize information into a presentable analysis.
- Present – Able to present and clearly articulate details to RepUs team and clients
- 4-5 years’ experience in a PR, corporate communications environment
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, marketing or business preferred
- Journalistic background preferred
- Research and planning experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledgeable cloud-based sharing
Hourly, based on experience