ReputationUs is a reputation management and crisis mitigation firm for several national and international businesses. We enhance, advance and protect brands through a bevy of reputation management services.
The Reputation Intern is a hands-on opportunity to learn the fundamental skills of reputation management and crisis mitigation. The position offers direct RepUs team and client interactions. This “can-do” intern must be able and willing to provide support and strategy where needed.
Tasks often include (for clients and RepUs):
- Writing content – Initiate and learn to develop strong messaging, strategy plans, internal communications, news releases, social posts, Q&As and op-ed articles
- Research– Initiate and support the RepUs team to conduct online and offline research for clients and their valuable reputations.
- Present – Opportunities to present in front of teams and clients
- Recent involvement in public relations, journalism or related communications fields
- Pursuing or already received bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, marketing or business preferred
- Journalistic background preferred
- Research and planning experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledgeable cloud-based sharing
Pro bono and Project Stipend