Speaking with the media can be a daunting experience. The RepUs Media Training quells those concerns by preparing executives to predict questions, deliver meaningful responses and avoid common traps.
RepUs conducts a tailored media training session around specific scenarios facing your company to ensure the executive(s) are ready to deploy and successfully respond and address media inquiries. This session includes, but not limited to:
- Review of your company’s existing communication protocol.
- Message and story development: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How to communicate.
- Key word exercises: Good words, bad words, jargon.
- Response techniques: Cues, target message, transitional and acknowledgement phrases.
- Mock media interviews: Throughout the training, RepUs will video “mock” interviews with the executive(s) to help train for various encounters with the media. This exercise will help determine key messaging and areas needing improvement.
- Interviews review and recap.